Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 8

I love the way you make me so happy,
And the ways you show you care.
I love the way you say, “I Love You,“
And the way you“re always there. BY.SHAIKH
never cry in love,bcoz
for the one whom u cry
doesent deserve your tears
and the one who deserve ur tears
will never let you CRY....SHAIKH
If i had my life to live over again, I'd give you more Kisses & hold you closer. I'd memorize everything you ever said to me & carry it in my Heart like a Poem. If i had my "Me" to live over again. Next time I'd find you sooner so I could Luv you longer, better & truer.BY.SHAIKH
u may be far away from my eyes!
u may be far away from my hands!
u may be far away from my lips!
u may be far away from
my body but u wont be far from my heart and my love i will always love you ma angel
From; Happy boy Mara Why LIfe Diouf RalutandaBY.SHAIKH
If any body says what is love then kindly reply that it is an ocean of un necessary thoughtsBY.SHAIKH
i want ur sweet smile
i want to smell ur sweats
i want to breathe ur feels
i want to hear ur sweet name always
i want to hold u in my arms
to make u mine
i want u inside my heart
thats where i feel u will be safe..
be mine always
and u shud be mine
becoz
U HAVE CAPTURED MY HEART AND CAPTIVATED MY SOULBY.SHAIKH
loving someone is a foolish , horible and stupid feeling it cost nothing but it get hurt ,crying , tears , sadness and end of life. but giving love get respect, happiness, attraction and worth highest. i give my love for you.
Love grows by giving. The love we give away
is the only love we keep. The only way to
retain love is to give it away....BY.SHAIKH

Smiling is infectious,
you catch it like the flu.
when someone smiled at me today,
I started smiling too.
I passed around the corner,
and someone saw my grin.
when he smiled I realized.
I'd passed it on to him!
I thought about that smile,
then I realized it's worth.
a single smile just like mineBY.SHAIKH

My Life span is measured by ur happiness, if a single tear drops from ur eyes then am going to loose a year from my life.. so, plzz dont't cry i want to live more.......Vijay +919948096245
I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE Y...BY.SHAIKH
TO ACHIVE YOUR DREAMS REMEMBER YOUR ABC
Avoid negative sources, people, places, things and habits.
Believe in yourself
Consider things from every angle
Don’t give up and don’t give in.
Enjoy life today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow may never come.
Family and friends are hidden treasures, seek them and enjoy their riches.
Give more than you planned to.
Hang on to your dreams.
Ignore those who try to discourage you.
Just do it
Keep trying no matter how hard it seems, it will get easier.
Love yourself first and most.
Make it happen.
Never lie, cheat or steal, always strike a fair deal.
Open your eyes and see things as they really are.
Practice makes perfect.
Quitters never win and winners never quite.
Read, study and learn about everything important in your life.
Stop procrastinating.
Take control on your own destiny.
Understand yourself in order to better understand others.
Visualize it.
Want it more than anything.
Xcellerate your efforts.
You are unique of all God’s creations, nothing can replace you.
You do not know, what you can do, until you try.
Zero in on your target and go for it.BY.SHAIKH
When I look into your eyes, it is like a gateway into the world of which I want to be a part. "All in all I love u"
y kiss the butterfly, the morning due may kiss the grass but you my friend may kiss my lips!!BY.SHAIKH

The best a man can be is His word so please may you make it pass and always stand up for it. Mulobole BY.SHAIKH
Love is a canvas furnished by Nature
and embroidered by imagination....

Time is too slow for those who wait,
too swift for those who fear,
too long for those who grieve,
too short for those who rejoice,
but for those who love,
time is eternity....BY.SHAIKH

REAL LOVE STARTS AT EARLIER STAGE OF AGE BUT MEMORIES OF LOVE ARE TILL THE END.
Love has nothing to do with what you are
expecting to get -- only with what you are
expecting to give -- which is everything.BY.SHAIKH

Love is an energy - it can neither be created
nor destroyed. It just is and always will be,
giving meaning to life and direction to goodness...
Love will never die....BY.SHAIKH

I have deposited joy, happiness and love into your account password or pincode is love. If you lost this password you wanna lose everything including me..BY.SHAIKH
I may not get
to see you
as often as I like.
I may not get
to hold you
in my arms
all through the night.
But deep in my heart
I truely know,
you're the one
that I love, and
I can't let you go.
I Love You....BY.SHAIKH

No comments:

Post a Comment