Sunday, May 3, 2009

love sms 26

Dun b 2 gud i mite miss u,
Dun be 2 caring i mite like u,
Dun be 2 sweet..i Mite faLL,
its hard 4 me to love u when u wont love me after all...BY.SHAIKH


U may meEt ppL beTta deN me,
fuNnieR deN mE,
moRe loVely deN me,
buT thiNg i caN saY to U,
i wiLL alwAys be heRe wheN deY aLL leAve u..BY.SHAIKH


As i lay 2 rest ma head,
i'd say a prayer 2 end e day.
N if i die b4 i wake,4give me
4 ma sins or wad eva tat hurt u in anyway!BY.SHAIKH


Flowers will die,e sun will set.
But u r ma love dat i wont 4get..
Ur name is so precious,it will nvr grow old..
Its engraved in my HEART wit letters of Gold!BY.SHAIKH

with ur name
i cant hold my self just thinking about u that how much i love you, if you wanna know about this.just search my self in ur heart Saran khanBY.SHAIKH


If every one forgets u,iam with u, if every 1 lets u down iam with u, if every 1 betrays u iam still with u, But if every 1 likes u sorry iam with them......BY.SHAIKH


Apples are sweet
Kisses are better
If u love me
Sent me a letter BY.SHAIKH


When Nights are long & Friends are few, I sit by my Window & think of u. a silent whisper a silent tear. with all my Heart i wish you were here adil(not doing love)


not everything dat counts is counted and not evrything dat counted count.i didn't count how many times i thought of u, but what counts is dat i did.
i love u.




you are the parts of being mine and i hope i alwys be a parts of you to bring to youre life a plenty of happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment